Main Menu & News
26/08/2018 - The Curse Is Lifted!
On Thursday evening a monumental event in the history of BUFOG took place. On our fourth attempt since the inception of the group we finally managed to show the classic abduction themed movie Intruders! What had become something of a running joke finally came to an end. That said the curse did still try its best to stop the showing. Even before I'd left the house an article about the movie I was attempting to print out messed up due to lack of printer ink, and when I tried the change the cartridge I found I'd accidentally bought the wrong one. Then at BUFOG the in-built projector was out of action forcing us to relocate the PA system and laptop, and the extention cord got stuck half way open meaning the cables only just reached. Then the sound on the video crashed requiring a laptop reboot. But finally once it was underway it actually worked! Thanks to those of you who came for the eve, I hope you enjoyed it.