Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

24/07/2016 - The Best Of BUFOG

Next month on the evening of Thursday 18th August I invite you all to join me for a rather special event at BUFOG. For the first time I will be giving a brand new lecture themed on some of the most impressive UFO sighting and contact cases which I have investigated on behalf of BUFOG since 2007. But I won't be alone on stage - I am going to be joined by numerous witnesses who will all be speaking on mic about their experiences. Entitled "The Best Of BUFOG", I guarantee you'll be astounded by some of the information I have to share with you. Hope to see you there! For further details click here - Chairman Dave.

Upcoming Events

30th June - BUFOG Rendlesham Camp
20th July - The Bridgewater Triangle
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers