Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

10/05/2011 - Richard Hall Interview

This evening I was interviewed by Richard Hall over in Telford for his weekly Starship chat show. As you will probably already know, I directly receive and investigate cases reported to him via the Richplanet.net website. There were two interviews - in the first I covered some of the best UFO sightings to be reported via the site, and in the second I focused on the best contact cases. The interviews should be aired at some point in June, I'll keep you updated as soon as a definite date and time become available.

Upcoming Events

21st December - Movie Night
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers