Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

23/04/2011 - Another UFO Formation Witness Emerges!

A while back I released a report on a formation of UFOs which were seen up and down the UK on a night in the summer of 1974. The case was originally passed to me by a witness from Castle Vale. Late last year another witness came forward from Solihull. I have just released a report of a sighting of a red glowing orb in Liverpool in 1976/77. This same gentleman also had a sighting of a formation of UFOs several years prior to this. I believe that he is describing the same incident that I have already investigated from the two previous sources! I have added the new details to a third section inside the relevant report, go have a read and see what you think.

Upcoming Events

21st December - Movie Night
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers