Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

17/01/2011 - Whitwell Contactee Case Report

I have now uploaded my official report on the stunning Whitwell contactee cases which I covered in my lecture back in December. The case involves a mother and son who have both been abducted on numerous occasions by Greys and Reptilians. This contact has continued for many years and appears to be ongoing. There is also direct involvement with the Howden Moor incident of March 1997. It is one of the most impressive cases I have yet looked into and is well worth a read through. The report contains a full transcript of the hypnotic regression which was performed on the lady, and many drawings and photographs.

Upcoming Events

19th October - Tony Buck Lecture
11th November - Clee Hill Sky Watch
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers