Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

25/10/2010 - Betty Meyler RIP

I am sad to hear that Betty Meyler from the Irish UFO Society passed away last night. Betty invited me to speak at the International Irish UFO Conference in September 2009, it was the first conference I spoke at and I will always remember it as a special weekend. As many of you may already know, I proposed to my wife at the end of my lecture in front of everyone! Betty made me feel very welcome and it was wonderful to have met her. I really loved her sense of humour and her openness about her beliefs in the subject. RIP Betty.

Upcoming Events

21st December - Movie Night
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers