Background image courtesy of CCP Games & EveOnline a world leading multiplayer game company. Copyright 2011 CCP. All rights reserved.

11/09/2010 - Wendelle Stevens

I have just learnt that renowned ufologist and retired USAF Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens passed away on 7th September aged 86. Wendelle was actively involved in ufology for an astonishing 54 years, during which time he investigated countless cases including the famous Billy Meier contact case. The last time I saw him was back at the International UFO Congress in February, however due to ill health he gave his lecture by video. Even in my early days of looking into the UFO subject I knew of Wendelle and I am sure he will be missed by many.

RIP Wendelle

Upcoming Events

30th June - BUFOG Rendlesham Camp
20th July - The Bridgewater Triangle
(See Events & Lectures for details)

UFO Vids

Loading...

Search

Follow by Email

Followers